Would you like to work with a team of creative & caring folks who love to build community with art?
Would you like to build your skills?
We are looking for you!
We're actively recruiting for Interns for:
- Design Projects
- Teaching Art Classes
- Social Media Engangement
- Grant Writing
As an Intern:
1. You will work with the Executive Director, Design Committee Chair and Community Leaders to provide Community Art Experiences to our community.
2. Complete administrative duties related to the nonprofit, including record keeping, AR/AP, and other related tasks.
3. Brainstorm strategies for fundraising and engaging donors.
4. Search for grants and assist with writing grant proposals.
5. Assist with social media and web upkeep.
1. Be a good person.
2. Enrolled in High School, or a college or university degree program.
3. Available to work in-person or remote at least 5 hours per week.
4. Available to attend in-person events at least twice per month.
5. Authorized to work in the US.
6. Interest in working with people in a community setting.
7. Dedicated and reliable.
8 A Design/Art background is a plus.
9. Experience with grant writing or nonprofit bookkeeping is a plus.
10. A portfolio is not required, but is highly recommended.